The workshop in a glimpse:
- Scope: Biomedical and pharmacological studies on blood-brain, blood-cerebrospinal and blood-retinal barriers.
- Venue: Lisbon, Portugal (School of Medicine, Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Lisbon).
1) The structure and function of the Blood-Brain Barrier,
2) The Blood-Cerebrospinal Barrier,
3) The Blood-Retinal Barrier, and
4) Beating the Blood-Brain Barrier in drug development,
- Ten contributions will be selected for oral presentations; four invited topical lectures; Nine invited speakers; Two keynote speakers.
Meeting, February 6th-8th, 2013
Abstract submission deadline, November 15th, 2012
Early registration deadline, November 15th, 2012
"Beating the Blood-Brain and Other Blood Barriers" is supported by a Marie Curie project grant (FP7-PEOPLE-2007-3-1-IAPP).